Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Project Review: King Kong 2005- 3D Logo Designs PART I

King Kong Logo with big rivets and pitted cast Iron.

A rock wall carved King Kong Logo.

An ancient alter Logo.

A Second Carved Stone Logo.

A Large Metal Logo scratched and scraped up.

A One-Line Logo with a heavy pitted volcanic look.

A Dark Metal logo with medium rivets and lots of rust.

A Metal logo built from rough plates of metal.

A rough but bright version of the King Kong Logo.

Heavy Metal with big Rivets and lots of Rust on the Logo.

A King Kong Logo within itself.

Project Review
KING KONG[2005]
3D Logo Designs PART I

Client: Universal Pictures via. BLT and Associates.
Art Director: Creative Directed by Warren Nung.
Project Date: Summer 2003.

One of my last 3D Logo projects I worked on at BLT and Associates, before moving on to The Cimarron Group was for the new Peter Jackson adaptation of King Kong.

I did well over 100 Logos, and here above are a few examples of what I did. I have more posted if you search.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment